Friday, December 22, 2006

Marcos is back in P.O.D.

Like we've been saying, P.O.D. without Marcos blows. Apparently they finally figured that out too. Dude is back in the band. They've announced that Marcos has rejoined the band and that they've already got a record deal in place. Word on the street is that Columbia agreed to give them a deal, but only if Marcos was back in the band. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My guess is that the conversation went something like this:

Sonny: ' Hey, we got offered a new deal at Columbia but they'll only give it to us if you're back in the band. Truby's been great and we have no reason to kick him out, but I just figured out that our songs aren't as good with you gone. Praise Jesus.'

Marcos: 'See, that's why I left. You're always saying that 'Praise Jesus' shit.'

Sonny: 'Damn son, I just did that to see what you'd do. I just want to rock. Check it, our band hasn't written a good song since the Matrix Soundtrack and your band is on Rock Ridge. Really, you signed to Rock Ridge? C'mon dude.'

Marcos: 'Whatever, I thought we'd get paid. I was feeling Accident Experiment. Tony and Ernie do that shit right, but Pete sounds too much like Scott Stapp. I'm over it. I'm back in, yo.'

Sonny: 'Thank God! Just playin', got you again.'

Marcos: 'Seriously, cut that shit out or I'm gone.'

Sonny: 'Aight dude, chill. We're straight. We're going to Catalina for the weekend, you wanna roll?'

Marcos: 'Hell yeah, I'm in. Let's do this.'

My guess is that the above conversation led to this picture:



And that's the other guitarist, Jason Truby, not their manager or some random white dude from Catalina. That picture looks like a damn MTV contest to be in the band.

Anyway, there you have it.

Out.

- Black -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home