Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's been over a month.....kiss my ass. (and FOB blows)

We'll there's nothing that can bring me out of hibernation like a new Fall Out Boy record. To be perfectly honest, I could probably write 842 paragraphs about this band and every single one of them would be hilariously funny and interesting to read. However, I'm not here to entertain you, I'm here to be an asshole and look good doing it, so I'm just going to complain about them and move on.

This band is absolutely, without doubt, the WORST LIVE BAND IN THE ENTIRE MUSIC INDUSTRY. (For the record, I'm going to go ahead and include every failed American Idol contestant as part of the music industry. They're not that much worse sounding than FOB and they're not getting paid ridiculous sums of money.)

NOTE: All of the videos below are before the singer got fat (although the fatness isn't why he can't pronounce words, he's always had that problem), but Pete still doesn't know how to play bass so all is good in the world.

Here's an example:


And another....


And if you truly hate your eardrums, here's a third:


I'd love to include video of them from SNL last year but when I searched YouTube it said, 'This performance was so shitty that our quality control team has blocked it from being uploaded to our site.' I didn't know they could do that, wow.

Here's the part where I say that I've listened to their new record and it's not that bad. Not that it should be with all the money and production that went into that shit. It's funny because I can't think of another band on the planet that has more than 3 songs I like but who I would never go see live. Not even for free.

- Dustin Kensrue (singer of Thrice) just released his solo album this week. It's some pretty damn good folk, acoustic rock music. He was on Letterman last Friday night and sounded really good. Even Chainsaw stumbled across it while Family Guy was on a commercial and liked it.

- Macbeth Shoes is going to be releasing 3 new musician-designed shoes in March. The 3 chosen-ones are Hunter Burgan from AFI, Fred Mascherino from TBS and, of course, Tom himself. (Raab's brother)
For pictures and a little more information about each shoe, hit up thesportofdeath.

That's it for now. Chainsaw and I apologize for the facts that we have real jobs that keep us busy and don't post very often. I guess that's what differentiates us from the daily bloggers. That and our boyish good looks.

Out.

- Black -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home