Thursday, February 08, 2007

Studies show that 'hardcore dancing' equates to a low IQ

I just saw the new video from A Day To Remember (because I LOVE every band on Victory) and it reminded me how much I hate hardcore dancing. I. Really. Don't. Get it. Maybe I'm too old to understand and it has something to do with teen angst or maybe it's just that IT'S FUCKING STUPID and in actuality I totally understand. I'm convinced that the dumbass kids doing this at shows don't realize how ridiculous they look. They just need to see themselves on video and they'd stop cold turkey. Venues should start taking video clips of every kid doing this at a show and then play them on a screen as everyone is leaving. You think kids would keep doing it after they saw themselves on video? Creo que no! If you ask me, which you are, I'm for putting a bunch of them in a cage at the zoo and pumping shitty hardcore (Brummel, you can brand this with Victory. It'll make you money so I'm sure you're down) into their enclosure at all times. You know people would stop and watch this for HOURS. They'd be right up there with the monkey who throws his own shit and plays with himself. And that guy's a star!

Here's the new A Day To Remember video featuring Ron Jeremy:



This one's an oldie, but it's classic and it gets a laugh out of me every time. I feel obligated to share that experience with you.



- Black -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home