Friday, February 09, 2007

Helena's Dad and FOB not sucking (for once)

- Wade Phillips is the new coach of the Dallas Cowboys! Pop the cork on the mutha fuckin' Cristal (you can drink Dom, Jigga) and strike up the band. For those of you who sit around all day cutting yourselves and not watching sports, dude's daugther is none other than your favorite dead, dancing bride from the Helena video. It's really not important, it's just a cool fact. And it gives me a reason to post a picture of her. She's hot, even the Bloc Party dude would agree with me on that one.



- FOB played Kimmel last night and believe it or not, they sounded like shit. The good news is that I've figured out why they always sounds like shit, but we'll get to that in a second.

Check out the video below and make sure you watch for Pete shredding on the bass about 20 seconds in. It'd be great if one of these times he could make it look like it's not the first time he's picking up a bass. I swear, he and Mikey Way should form a super-group.



The second bit of news is that I heard FOB (actually just Patrick) on KROQ this morning on my way into work. (Yes, I have a job and yes it involves taking pictures of girls while they take their clothes off.) Anyway, Patrick played 'Arms Race' acoustic without Petey Paul Jones on bass and that other Canadian-looking douche on guitar and it sounded AWESOME. Apparently the shit-storm that is FOB live can be attributed to everyone else besides the singer. Obvi, but still worth stating. I'd love to play you a clip of the performance but I don't have one....I WAS IN MY CAR ASSHOLE! Just take my word for it.

- Black -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home